The Humboldt House has created a unique package that features the 5 things for which Victoria is famous: the Royal BC Museum, whale watching, gardens, fine dining and Historic Inns. With this one all-inclusive package, you can experience the very best that Victoria has to offer. The seven million objects on display at the RBC Museum guarantee there’s something incredible to see for everyone. From First Nations ceremonial masks and a replica a portion of Captain George Vancouver’s ship HMS Discovery to a full size woolly mammoth this museum deserves its great international reputation.
The seas around Victoria abound with killer whales, harbour seals, minke, gray and humpback whales. The 55 acres of Butchart Gardens are famous around the world for their spectacular beauty. Victoria’s Historic Inns has partnered with 5 of the city’s most famous restaurants, Bon Rouge, Cafe Brio, Camille’s, Paprika and Pescatores to give you a truly memorable dining experience. And to top it off, each of Victoria’s Historic Inns is a destination in its own right, each with its own architectural distinctness and history. And Victoria has more sunshine than almost anywhere in Canada. This package is only available from May 15 to October 31.
This package includes:
- Scrumptious In-Room breakfasts each morning
- Sparkling Wine and homemade chocolate truffles on arrival
- 3 ½ hours whale watching expedition for two (guaranteed sightings)
- Entry for 2 to Butchart Gardens
- Entry for 2 to Royal British Columbia Provincial Museum
- $100 dinner voucher for one of our 5 gourmet restaurant partners: Cafe Brio, Camille’s, Matisse, The Blue Crab and Pescatores
Add this package to any two night stay for only $399 (a $450 value). Price is for 2 people.